Full Moon over Cancun


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
May 3rd 2007
Published: May 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone,

Well my trek around the world has been completed... i flew from Cusco to Lima to Mexico City to Cancun yesterday and got in about midnite under a brilliant full moon... am now just south of city in little resort town of Playa del Carmen...

Will be driving to airport in a couple of hours to pick up Redina and begin a relaxing vacation travelling around the Yucatan Peninsula and Mayan Riviera... not sure if i will be doing many more blog entries from here on, unless i can find a place that can help me to upload some video clips...

Anyhow, just wanted to update you all... will probably still be checking e-mail regularly... Redina and i are flying home on the same flight, will get into Vancouver on Friday the 19th... hopefully the Canuck are still alive!!

It has been a lot of fun sharing my journey with you all -- enjoyed the responses, messages, and private e-mails that many of you have provided, and really appreciat the interest, good wishes, and prayers you have been sending...

hope you are all doing well, and look forward to getting together showing pics and videos and telling a bit more about some of the adventures i have been on...

Take care,

Cam


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb