On the Road to Pueblo


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Puebla » Puebla City
March 3rd 2017
Published: March 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Making our return to British Columbia we left Oaxaca RV Park after a lovely 3 day stay and took the Auto pista to Pueblo. A beautiful drive high over the mountain passes with excellent road surfaces, a little pricey on Tolls . Found an empty lot beside a Pemmex behind a restaurant that blocked the freeway noise with even a yard for the dogs to run. The price was right Free and the owners a delight. This is Mexico very friendly. Leaving very early try to get through Guadalajara , on the bypass route and as close to Tepic on the west coast as possible. well did that not change in a hurry when we had such a perfect morning traveled through Puebla with ease , the bypass of Mexico city watching the compass to make sure we were going North west, now Guadalajara turned on the GPS to make sure we did not make a mistake and that we got on the bypass road. We went miles along beautiful country roads no more tolls after already paying 1000 pesos, little towns water more water a port Oh my gosh we are in Tampico dead on the east coast in the only state we have not been . Now we have been in every state in Mexico. What tomorrow is going to bring that is unknown.

Today no wrong Turns headed north west nearby the Ciudad Victoria where we had stayed on the outskirts on hwy 85, a shock light rain which we have not seen in Months. Beautiful high end farms and feed lots envelope the beauty of this Valley (maybe) Texas Cash? They are pretty up scale.........Of coarse a Military check....this one was on the ball wanted to check everything. Great to be Canadian he liked us and waved us on. Now what an Agriculture inspection with a sniffer dog that went A wall from the scent of our 3 little ones? We have reached the Border crossing at Loredo Columbia Bridge the line up is huge but the wait was not long. X rayed, small search and on our way. What a day of travel when it is sad to say good bye to my passion MEXICO. Until another time for more great adventures and fun in the sun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 70, Displayed: 23


Advertisement









Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 7; ; mem: 1mb