Would every one stop walking about naked!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Oaxaca » Zipolite
January 29th 2007
Published: February 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

EXERCICE DE FRANÇAIS

Ecrire une histoire en utilisant chacun des mots ou groupes de mots ci-dessous:

Zipolite, océan Pacifique, plages, vagues, nudistes, hammac, bateau à moteur, tortues, baleines, dauphins, poissons volants, snorkelling et poissons multicolores, hippies, dîner sur le sable, couché de soleil, lampes à huile, Bob Marley, fire dancers, bière pas chère, Jason, heureux.

ENGLISH

Zipolite: Haven for nudists, the weeded out, bean curd addicts, Bob devotees and the meditative. There's a beautiful beach here and though it's only a few miles from Puerto Escondido it's a world apart.

After the sun set in the sea, there were oil burning torches to light our way to the reggae bar, replete with hammocks. Sustenance was provided by way of quesadillas and of course oversized beers (at just 15 pesos) and tequila (the finest Jimador Reposada of course ladies and gentleman!). Entertainment by fire dancers naturally!

Amazingly a tour costing five of your English pounds to see whales, dolphins, turtles and snorkel in 4 different bays actually delivered:

We saw whales, real humpbacks, the mother and her calf, turtles who were hassled by the life guard who'd accompanied us on the boat and dolphins that swam along and underneath the boat and then we hung out at four beautiful snorkelling spots.

Exactly what it said on the tin!




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Loving you is easy cos you're beautiful....Loving you is easy cos you're beautiful....
Loving you is easy cos you're beautiful....

doo, de doo, de doo....eeeeeee!!


Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 91; dbt: 0.1754s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb