minasota is practicaly canada


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Nayarit » Sayulita
February 12th 2007
Published: February 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well everyone that was Sayulita, it has been fun. despite countless problems with my board surfing has been fun and I´m hooked all over again. My uncle Cam and aunt Del came up here for the day with some friends of theirs and they proceeded to give us beers for breakfast wich we did not decline, half cut surfing is pretty fun. We are going to visit them on the 13th in pv as we are staying the night there before catching a bus to Mazatlan for carnival(just to keep you updated mom). I met Will in the water surfing and told him of our plans so now he is coming to mazatlan with us, he has some great stories ie. despite being straight he played on the only gay rugby team in washinton wich is awesome. At a beach fire one night i happened to met Vicki´s friend sean from bonnyvill alberta, i only new it was him because of vicki´s description of him so i asked him if by some far out chance he knew vicki nelson and he said yeah i do. Sean and his friend Brecia stayed at our place for a couple of night before continuing on thier adventure, i also met a guy named ziefer who knows the dueck family, crazy world man.

Keep warm
Adam


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



12th February 2007

DUDES! Haven't e-mailed forever, sorry about that.. Hey Craig, you wanna go to Coachella, check out Rage against the Machine and talk to cactii in the desert with me? Also, I know this isn't as cool as surfing in Mexico, but the Barenaked Ladies came to trivia last night and totally finished second and gave us all free tickets for their show tonight, and then we all went to the Plains for Karaoke and we drank Boh with them and sang and danced and it was ridiculous.. we're totally collecting some Canadian celebrity street-cred.. But yeah, stay groovy, and I'll talk to you cats soon.
13th February 2007

maybe it is just the lighting
Hey you guys. I wish Sunday was baseball day here. Adam in the picture of you with the sunset it kinda looks like you have a mullet coming on. A mullet plus the moustach will take you to the top 5 most fashionable people in Regina upon your return. Well done.
13th February 2007

Sangria here I come
hey dudes. good to hear from you again. I check your site manually but I think the emails have stopped. I just got back from Queens and signed a two year contract being a highschool drama teacher at the American School of Valencia in Spain starting in September. Its on the beach so think about a surf trip....
17th February 2007

hope U made the Bus
Well Boys I sure hope U made the bus for Mazatlan, I think the beer in PV might be a little stronger than in Sal. Had a great time partying with the 3 of U. Remember what happens in Andalaes stays in Andalaes Right Willie?????I will be getting Vickie to post some photos of our time together in PV. Be safe boys and have fun....like that won't happen Cam
18th February 2007

Strep Throat licks ballz!
Hey dudes, while you're in Sayulita, make sure you guys pay a visit to the good old golf course in San Francisco (i think thats where it is, if not its pretty much along the way up to Rincon de Guayabitos you'll spot it on your bus ride to mazatlan, its not very far from sayulita). Also, 25-30mins north of sayulita is guayabitos. The sand in that beach is awesome! Waves = not very good surfing but good for relaxing. While you're there, dont forget to visit Tequila Willy's and catch a hockey game. Willy is a 70 year old canadian who between all his hard drug habits still manages to run that restaurant and drink all day. I hope he's still alive...

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb