Day 3 at Campamento Camohmila


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Morelos » Tepoztlán
February 7th 2008
Published: February 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The GatesThe GatesThe Gates

Do not get locked out, be back by 9, the fence looks really scary to climb over!
Day Three in Campamento Camohmila and Lizzie and Becky have moved into their permanant cabaña. It´s pretty nice! It´s got little bits and bobs of all the GAP girls who´ve ever stayed there, some painted it pink, some wrote on the walls and everyone´s written their names above the door, I´ve taken some photos but I can´t work out how to get them on here! I may have another go in a minute! We cleared out the lockers and there are about a thousand books that have been left behind, LOADS of grammar books and teaching materials, so we needent have brought much with us really! The girls who´ve been before have left us a Survival Guide giving us loads of information about who to trust in the camp, where to go, how to survive English lessons when the kids don´t want to learn, warning us not to loose our knickers in Acapulco and finally not to stay out till 2, get drunk and pull the waiters at Cafe Amor in Tepo because Luis and Luisa live opposite...oops! And also enough Tampons so as to never have to buy any ever again, I think someone must have misjudged something somewhere!
La CabañaLa CabañaLa Cabaña

Before the cockroach arrived -EUGH!!!!!!

So we´re settled in, we´ve made the place pretty and not so smelly and we´ve aquired another blanket each for the nights! We´re in Tepoztlan atm, we´re meeting one of the camp carers at the bank in about an hour then we´re collecting the becarios from school and walking back to the camp with them. I have the feeling this is where it kicks off! Luckily it´s not going to be too hardcore as we´ve got this weekend off and we´re going to visit Ed in Puebla and see the sights there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

La Cabaña 2La Cabaña 2
La Cabaña 2

Alternative View


Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 59; dbt: 0.066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb