Mexico's Political Sructure and Goverment Today


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Michoacán » La Palma
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

what is the current political structure and government in this region/country?

The current political structure and government in the state of North America of Mexico in the region of Michoacán located in La Palma is that their government is the Federal Republic. Mexico had voted for a new president back in the year of 2012 for Enrique Pena Nieto who's known to be good so far as a president. The total population to be known is 112,468,855 which is considered to be a really big number for many. President Enrique Pena Nieto had also won the election for president easily and quickly saying that means he didn't really have much of what you would call a competition.



Who has the power and how does the power interact with those people living there?

The person who currently has the power is the president who is Enrique Pena Nieto and the government is the federal republic. The way the government power interacts with it's people that they are setting even more laws to drug violence plagues that the country is currently having. Also that Mexico is also having some troubles and issues with them in cases of agreements and decisions which they could not forget and overcome to. Many citizens are worrying about what is going to now happen in the near future.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb