Puerto Vallarta, México


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Puerto Vallarta
April 16th 2015
Published: April 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

One hot and sunny summer I went to Puerto Vallarta with my family. I was exited. I woke early at 7:00 a.m we took a taxi and went to the bus station. Later at the bus i got asleep because I was very tired. When I woke up we where arriving to the airport. We wait till our ariplane arrive so we can go. Finaly at the plane we rest exited about the trip, we ate and we took photos from the plane to the clouds, they were awsome. We took like 1:30 from mexico city to Puerto Vallarta. When we arrived the climate was hot, all of us were swetting because we brought warm clothes, bad idea.Later a car came and took us to our hotel. On the hotel they show us some ideas of trips on Puerto Vallarta that we can go. We liked a trip that was went to a pirate ship and to went to the predetor set. We decide that we will like to go to both. Then on our room we rest and go a little bit to the pool. The next day we went to the pirate ship trip. We woke again early and took a bus full of people that will go too. On the ship we were amazed by the magnitude of the ship. The inside of the boat was fully of cool ideas, and details that were awesome. The trip spend like about 1:30h to take us to the beach. And at that time there was a show of pirates fighting between both. Once we were at the beach we snorkel and went in the banana, It was a beautiful beach with crystal water and beautiful palms. Also at the beach it was an activity to look for the treasure chest, we participate and found it with a map that they gave us. After all that adventure that we have and all the good times that we spend we went back to the port so we can go to our hotel. We rest watch T.V. After that tired day we woke again early to go to the Predator Set. The trip spend like about 1:30-2:00. When we where at the road we saw movies and listen to music. There on the predator set we saw some things that were used by the movie Predator, like the destroyed helicopter and a statue of Predator. We also go swim at a river that was part of the set, the water was cooooold. No one got into exept for me and my uncle. Then we dry out so we don’t wet the seting. Once we where at the bus to go again to the hotel I got asleep because id played a lot. On the hotel we took a shower and go to bed. I liked this trip so much, because I could spend many time being with my family, we get a lot of fun, we known other things, etc… I love Puerto Vallarta.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb