Puerto Vallarta by land


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Puerto Vallarta
January 10th 2019
Published: January 11th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Puerto Vallarta Spanish for port of Spanish named by the governor in 1918. The climate, the sea of the west coast has made tourists from all the world travel far to enjoy and thus made the economy of the area improve greatly. At this time more than 50% if the countries income is tourism. Perched at the heart of Banderas Bay where Jalisco and Nayarit Meet. The city was voted the friendliest in the world by conde Nast magazine in 2003 and the best place to retire by the American retired association in 2010. While evidence of settlement was found in Puerto Vallarta as early as 580 BC the city was not officially founded until 18551 by families who left the neighboring sierra towns . Puerto Vallarta today has served as a relaxing vacation spot and today is at the top of the vacation destinations in the world. A wealth of activities around and with temperatures averaging in the 80's year round no wonder visitors flock here. We took the city bus to town 10 pesos along with the locals, walked through old town, strolled the Malecon . Enjoyed the locals and the beautiful weather. Been here numerous times but always enjoy a short visit in the sun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement





Tot: 0.592s; Tpl: 0.036s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.2254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb