Farewell Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Guadalajara
April 12th 2014
Published: April 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hola! We headed back to Gaudalajara for a couple of nights for a final look around. We stayed right in the center which was a good move. Although it is a big city it doesnt feel like it and we both loved it. The people are so friendly and there is lots to see and do. We went back and had another chinese buffet but it wasnt as good as the first. We went and watched another Guadalajara soccer game at the pub and luckily this time they won. All over the city they had put decorated bulls advertising an upcoming festival. I thought they were pretty cool but Daz didnt see the need to take a photo of every one.

We headed back to Mexico city for our last day in Mexico. We went to the big markets and wandered round for ages. There are so many places selling pinjatas which means there are loads of places selling cheap lollies....and we bought lots. Daz scored himself a haircut and a shave for 4 bucks. The lady was just as excited as Dazas he was her first gringo. I would have liked to have got mine dyed but we had to head to the airport.

Was sad that our time in Mexico had come to an end. We had loved it all and the people everywhere had been so friendly. Farewell Mexico hola Brazil.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb