say what.....


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Guerrero » Zihuatanejo
March 4th 2007
Published: March 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so here we are, in the legendary Zihuatanejo. you may remember it from such films as the shawshank redemption. you know, where he goes at the end. i apologize if i am spoiling the end of that movie for anyone, but seriosuly, if you havent seen it, you´re probably a cinematic idiot anyway. no offence.
yesterday we drove from puerto escondido to a little place called pie de la cuesta. its just laittle ways north of acapulco. acapulco was really hard to drive through and the outskits were pretty dirty. the center looked a lot like LA, complete with drug violence. pie de la cuesta was a lot quiter and relaxing. brendna got kinda sick though and he puked up his dinner. in the meantime, i hung out with a montreal couple and some guys from germany. brendan was feeling better this morning so we came here. its a very nice place actually in spite of all the cruise ship passengers wandering around. tomorrow, we head to mazinillo or somethign liek that. though if we get up early we may push all the way to puetro vallarta. in any case we´ll be in mazatlan within a few days.
there more pictures going up as we speak. enjoy.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb