Vacationing in San Felipe


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California » San Felipe
January 14th 2012
Published: January 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Many folks have not heard about San Felipe, it's a small town, about 30,000 residents, and is located two hours south of the California boarder.

The road to San Felipe from the boarder has good signs, so it's hard to miss your way. Road condition is good, however, there are a couple of things to watch out for.

- Sharp turn on highway 5 have caused many accidents, so be sure to pay attention to the signs.

- Road vallies: There are 5 - 10 vallies in the road along highway 5. They are harm less as long ad you don't panic when you go through one. When the road depresses suddenly, don't start slamming on the breaks.

- Road Construction: There's a 3 - 4 mile stretch of highway 5 where road construction is going on, there are signs taking you off the main road and back on again.



There are a number of resorts which have sprung up in San Felipe, the larget and best equipied being Eldorado Ranch, the resorts tend to be a better choice when you plan to visit San Felipe for two or more days.

As is the case in many small towns, it's not always easy to find activities, however, there are lots of things to do in san felipe to keep friends and family busy for quite some time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb