Rosarito for a night


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California » Rosarito
February 4th 2000
Published: February 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Myself, along with 5 good friends of mine head down to mexico for a night of partying. Not sure of the date as it was a long ass time ago. Anywho, take a taxi from the boarder to rosarito.

30 minutes later the taxi drops us near papas and bear and all the other hub bub. $10 all you can drink... have a great time.

I end up having to babysit one of my friends as he drank way too much. hold him up so he can piss in the bathroom. it was ugly. Locals were friendly. the place seemed to have a great vibe. Although we were all quite drunk and happy ourselves.

2 of my friends end up getting in to it with some locals over something to do with the price of a quesidilla. Police pull the 2 friends away from the scene. into a dark alley. The ask my friends to turn around. "your going to jail now so put your hands behind your back", they say. One friend begins to cry that jesus is watching, its not the right thing to do and that he's sorry. The other friend calmly tells the police that he has $12 in his pocket. The police take the money and leave.

We end up crashing at some place much further south with some people we met at the club. No idea where we were. Couldn't get a taxi back to rosarito. Ended up getting a ride in a pick up. all 6 of us in the back. hung over. sick to our stomachs. on a bumpy road, in a POS truck. The thought of getting into a car accident, going to a hospital where ever we were was a terrible thought.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 14; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb