Fishing Cabo San Lucus


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Published: October 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Striper MarlinStriper MarlinStriper Marlin

One of four I caught in three days of fishing
I have traveled to Cabo San Lucus on several occassions for an annual fishing trip with the boys. The latest was Septenber 20-27th, 2008. We found a new captain this last time and his company is called RenegadeMike. Mike and his crew were one of the best I have ever fished with. Although, Mike can be over bearing at times he is well worth the money for his services. On this trip between the three of us ( Jonny, Greg and Bill) we caught 14 Billfish, 2 Sailfish, 27 Dorado and two Grouper in three days of fishing. RenegadeMike has an excepeptional Fishing vessel (31ft Bertram) and is well outfitted with excelent gear; although if you’re a lefty like I am you may want to bring your own reel. But, knowing Mike he will probably purchase one in the future to please all of his clients. Mike has fishing in his blood and would perfer that you stand rather than sit in a chair while hooked up with a fish. I found that standing is a bit more of a challenge than sitting. I'm including some photos of our trip along with a link to RenegadeMikes web page. (http://www.renegademikesportfishing.com/). I recomened RengadeMike's fishing tour... You won't be dissapointed!!!
Good Luck, and see you there next year!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom

Bill, Greg and JonnyBill, Greg and Jonny
Bill, Greg and Jonny

First day of fishing


Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0728s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb