Kayaking Baja is the best!!!!!


Advertisement
Published: February 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello Once again ladys and Gents, First of all I'd like to apologize for beeing abscent for a while, just been extreemly busy with the tours and new development of new tours which will be coming up soon this year.

Kayaking to The Arch of Cabo, as always is a must do activity here in the Cabo County region, the comnditions have been good, there has been a lot of shifting of the winds lately, one day they can be from the North, Est, South or West, the only Kind of Wind the Bay of San Lucas cant take well is the South West winds, but since they have been very mild and we start our tours very early, there hasnt been any complications.
The water temperature has still been cold, not freezing mind you, but since we provide wetsuits for the snorkeling part, theres no problem, water is comfortable wearing a wetsuit, its around the 20's Celcious or 70's Farenheight.
Wales have been spotted latley on tour and the changing in water temperature has made for an avegare of 25 Feet visibility, which is not bad,but its not the 100 Ft+ visibility we get in the summer time, which is right around the corner.

Once again the tours have been succesfull, be on the look out for the La Paz, Cabo Pulmo Kayaking Tours coming soon for the Summer seasson, we have been developing multi day tours that include Kayaking Hiking and even Surfing if desired.

Check Out www.ramonsecotours.com


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb