Traveling on Bus throughout North America


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Saskatchewan » Carnduff
May 18th 2017
Published: May 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

I enjoy traveling on the bus throughout USA, Canada, Mexico and even El Salvador, Guatemala and Belize. I could see almost everything by bus.

I recommend people to take a bus throughout the whole world even the southern tip of Mexico. I really love Mexico a lot just because their Mesotoptamia is so intersting like Middle East History.

OAxaca and CHiapas are the best part of Mexico not just Mexico City, Acapulco. Oaxaca has great Maya Ruins to explore not just Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and El Salvador.

You can combine a bus trip to Mexico with Guatemala by flight,etc. You can see a lot of the Mayan Ruins from Mexico to Copan Ruins part. I recommend first take a bus to Mexico and then go to Guatemala by flight from Mexico,etc. It makes a trip more fun.



Also, if you cannot afford the ticket to Canada, take a bus. Taking a bus to Canada from New York to Calgary allows you to see the whole Northern part of USA and all the provinces of Ontario, Saskatchewan, Manotiba, and Alberta. Highly recommend to take the bus because the bus drives across Canada! You can see the Canadian Rockies, Polar Bear Province of Manitoba, as well as Saskatchewan and even North Dakota, USA. You can see ruins, Grasslands National Park, Dinosaur Provicial Park,etc Taking a bus from where you live can still help you see the world by one best bargain price. Plus you see everything by bus.



US Travel Recommdations

1.Yellowstone and Glacier

2.South Dakota Badlands NP

3.Crazy Horse and North Dakota T.Roosevelt NP

4.Grand Canyon National Park

5. Crater Lake National Park

6. Rocky Mountain National Park

7. Hawaii Cruise

8. California(Los Angeles and San Francisco)



Just keep in mind that the time you stay on the bus because not eveyrone can stay in the bus for more than 50 hours. I have stayed on the bus for more than 40 hours. I use Greyhound and it's a great North American BUs takes you around the world Try it out!

Greyhound is great. They have bus stations in places where you can stop to eat for 20 minutes. Greyhound is the best way to see the world! Bus is cheaper, affordable and very useful.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 996.7kb