Leaving Home in 6 days


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec
December 28th 2005
Published: December 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Terry and I are leaving God's country shortly to travel 107 days- 105 on the good ship Priensendam of the Holland America line. We will be boarding the ship in Fort Lauderdale and going south. First stop is Barnados and towns on the eastern coast of South America; we cross the Equator around the Amazon river where January and February become Summer. Big towns there are Rio the Janeiro in Brazil and Buenos Aires in Argentina. We continue down to Antarctica, see Cape Horn, penguins then travel by the Seychelle Islands as we cross the south Atlantic to Africa arriving at Cape Town and the Cape of Good Hope. We bounce up the east coast of Africa and after Kenya, we cross the Indian Ocean to Cochin and Mumbai India. After traversing the Suez Canal, we see Egypt and some more of the Mediterranee, leaving the crossong of the North Altantic with icebergs for late April. We arrive home the week after Easter to a lovely long Val-Des-Monts spring and summer.

Advertisement



28th December 2005

Bon voyage
Wishing you a wonderful, unforgettable cruise. We will follow your travel with great interest. What a way to start the new year. All the best, Louise and Denis
3rd January 2006

Bon Voyage
Well what can we say but....have a great time... All those sites to see and things to do. Enjoy every minute of your trip. We will be thinking of you!!!! Often.

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb