Will we ever get there?


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Sault Ste Marie
May 16th 2009
Published: May 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

In 72 hours, the Blazing Blisters will be in Arizona. It has been an adventure just planning the logistics of this adventure and trying to get out of town in one piece. Of all the things we have lost over the years, we miss our minds the most...but maybe that is what makes our trips so much fun. We met for breakfast last evening (yes, we do breakfast any time of day or night) and synchronized our day planners and we are ready to go.

We had to make sure that for every event, treatment, tour etc we booked, that we have planned a "rest day". And except for the free breakfast, we don't have to do mornings. We don't want to come back from our vacation tired and stressed, do we??

When Gail was booking our Heart Walk treatments, she ended up speaking with Leon and Phoenix who were actually in Maui giving a course when she reached them. We will be having pre-treatment and post-treatment aura pictures taken so we will be able to see our new and improved energy fields...and we will be sure to share them with you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb