niagra falls trip :)


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
November 9th 2009
Published: November 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

In the first week of october my Natural Disasters class went on a feild trip to see the niagra falls. When we arrived we went and looked at the falls for about 30 minutes then headed closer to them to go on the"behind the falls adventure". unfortunatly the weather wasn't being fair to us and we could do that. so we eventually ended seeing a movie in 3D about the falls and how they were made over the centuries. after that we had lots of free time to wonder around and learn for our selves about the falls.

if there was one thing i wish we could of done was go on the made of the mist but the dock got flooded because of all the rainfall the night before.i find the niagra falls to be quite astounding, the force of that water seems so breath taking. and i cant imagine that people have tried to survive the the plunge over the falls!!

in hundreds of years the falls wont be in the same place anymore and a lot less powerful. The falls will eventually erode so far back that they will connect Lake Ontario and Lake Erie together as one big lake. From this happeining there will be a loss of power and tourism into the Niagra region. People will not get to experience the same experience and sight seeing that people today can see.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb