gettin' started...


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » London
December 22nd 2007
Published: December 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

hello family & friends!

jenna's adventure to south east asia begins january 6 2008 aboard United Airlines flight 1289 departing Toronto 7:30am, flying through San Francisco and landing in Bangkok monday january 7th 11:45 pm. chris & i are planning on exploring thailand, laos, cambodia, vietnam and finally flying home from japan march 14 2008. keep a lookout for postings!

Advertisement



4th January 2008

let the adventure begin!!
jenna bear!!! the adventure has begun! yay!! keep us all posted on all the great places and things you encounter!!!
9th January 2008

hope you get this msg.
jenna bear.. im gonna copy a msg from a buddy of mine and paste it... hes lived there for 3 or so years now.... his recommendations... tell her not to bother going to see any buddhist temples except angkor wat in cambodia. the rest are a waste of time no matter what the lonely planet says!! tell her to hit up vang vieng in laos. u can go tubing down the river. its probably my favorite place. and its a good party scene as well. my adivce........ get outta bangkok as fast as u can. place is a hole. make sure to tell her to fit a full moon party into her schdeule. well worth going to. that is why ive been to two!! also, tell her to go to Ban's diving resort on Koh tao (thailand) if she wants to get her scuba diving certificate. ask for Som or Santi as her dive instructors. drop my name and they will treat u like gold!! best place to dive with. if i think of more i will let u know if you can msg me back on email or on here so i know you got this msg , other wise ill find a different way to get the msg to you. hope you are having fun!!

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0187s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1018.3kb