Reasons to travel to "The Rock" (NFLD)


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Published: January 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Newfoundland is a wonderful place to travel for several reasons. In NL they are always welcoming no matter where you are in NL someone will always open up a door for you, say hello or even start a small conversation. When visiting NL they make you feel like family not a guest. They are always so welcoming and loving.
When in NL there are also some must sees such as Signal Hill, Cabot Tower, GEO Center, the lovely fishing village of Quidi Vidi, Bowring Park, Terra Nova Park, etc. If I had to name all the places and things to see in NL I would be here all day. Newfoundland offers some of the worlds most beautiful scenery in my opinion. Newfondland is also very unique. Its famous for its Jigs Dinner and Salt meat...not to mention Fish-n-Brews.....To conclude this blurd on NL i just want to say its my favorite place in the world....there is so much to be said for such a small island...about its atmosphere, its people and its history. Its by far a place to vacation and relax, a place to make you feel at home, no matter where you originate from....

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb