I feckin love this country! Look out BANFF, SO GONNA LIVE THERE!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Kelowna
July 31st 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok, its official, I really truly love this freakin country!
SO SO much has happened in the last week that i dunno where to start! Been stayin in the most amazin hostels with no electricity, showers or god knows what else but the most stunning scenery i've ever ever seen! Theye are really mt favourite hostels yet. Most amazing mountains i have ever seen. Gonna learn to climb properly and come back here for good if i can...Fell asleep in a sauna till 3am in the middle of bear country and scared the utter piss out myself tryin to get back to the hostel. Stood on a glacier. mat so many amzing people form all over the world, specifically australia - now got a crash pad or 2 for january! - england, japan and well, australia again, actually! may be going to the burning man festival in the nevada desert, been to the rockies, the canadian badlands and am now in kelowna, tho i have no idea what area this is now. Hardly slept, mainly been chatting to new amazing people, cheking out the rockies day and nght life, hiking some stunning and kinda tricky in flip-flops tracks and seeing the most inspriational scenery ever, am moving to Banff soon as i figure out how, may be being the crazy guinea pig lady, yet to confirm. managing to do the drink a bit but not too much (ahem!) and still get up at 8am for moose chaos and river and lake swimming. Have swum in a glacial lake - lake agnes where it was zero degrees. am tryoing to get in water every day, struggled in clagary, tho...
Anyhoo, lovin every minute of this trip. Have found spiritual home on the rockies and can't wait to get back to van island to start volunteering in bike place. Mon the Banff! (So goin back in October, oh yeah!)
kisses an love to all,
em
😉

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0736s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb