Fairy Creek Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Fernie
September 3rd 2014
Published: September 3rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

The Weather is not what it was a few weeks ago with long hot summer day of 30-35 degrees being on high fire warning and the downhill bikers saying it is too dry! My Dad and Sister have finally arrived after i found the airport (note to Calgary you need more signs to the airport), and after two days of work have finished for the summer happy and said at the same time. It has been one of the most amazing summer of my life getting paid to spend my time having fun in the mountains what more could you want........



So Yesterday with bear spry and bear bell at the ready we were off for a nice short hike to see the amazing and beautiful Fairy Creek Fall Waterfall it is a nice short hike it took us about 2 and a half hours altogether! with my sister scared we would run into a bear on ever conner but luckily the bear bell did its job no bear, moose or even dear in sight. After the short hike we arrived at the river before the water fall and the water was lovely and clear blue and very refreshing. A few more conners on a winding trail getting muddier and muddier we could finally hear and see the beautiful waterfall and being the brave one i jump over a mini waterfall in the path and made my way slowly to the waterfall and could feel the could water spraying in my face and what an amazing view looking up! I think it would be even more impressive in a few months when it will have completely frozen!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb