the stress on the shoes


Advertisement
Published: May 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

First, the color of shoes to pay attention to www.eckuku.com

Everyone has their favorite color, the color is a skillful implication, read out the good and bad information. Of some of the mentality of the likes and dislikes of colors with different time, different mood change. Generally speaking, the color of shoes should match their own element.
Gold is the color of white, beige and gold; wood color is blue, green; water color is black, blue; is the color of fire red, purple; Dependent Territories of the color yellow, brown.
For example: small-week telling character is missing
earth element, then the color of her shoes to avoid the red, purple, and the election of yellow, brown-based.

Second, to pay attention to the comfort of shoes www.bnibwatch.com
There are many styles of shoes, such as shoes, sports shoes, leisure shoes, marriage shoes, rubbers, shoes, have high-heeled shoes, old shoes, youth shoes; sandals, slippers; boots, overshoes, etc. and so on and so on.
Shoes on the symbol of a human friend. Shoes are the most common used symbol of the opposite sex, or a symbol of marriage. As the saying goes: "Marriage is like shoes, feet together not only know their own." Therefore, no matter what kind of shoes, all consider it comfort. If the regular need for some, regardless of their own pain and even uncomfortable with the first step, then chances are your bad luck is coming quietly. Therefore, if indeed, such as occupational needs, the expense of their own comfort level of both feet, then asked you to immediately put on non-occupational time suitable shoes, so that their luck will not slip. At the same time period in the career-related accessories to wear the town of evil (shoes).
Third, the occasion to pay attention to shoes www.eckuku.com
Different on different occasions like to wear the same clothes, shoes on different occasions are also different. Formal occasions you must wear the five elements and color matching, style to match the shoes. For example: work, talks, trade and so on, with shoes, if inadvertently, then the sound of shoes with the evil, will bring you an ominous outcome. Encountered villains, such as negotiation loss have not been invited. Especially like to point out that the arrival of summer, many girls will be wearing that look like sandals in front of the back with no shoes to work with such a long time to wear shoes, wear and tear will be wiped out of luck, not to mention the wearing of such shoes to formal occasions, such as the negotiations. In addition, some people sitting out at heel shoes easy to similar semi-shoes, or someone simply took off his shoes, is very bad, not self-evident truth.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb