Affect of 9/11


Advertisement
Middle East
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1)The author of the article believes that the Jay-Z's music album sold so well during 9/11 because children were not affected as much as the older generations had been. They bought the album because they liked Jay-Z and were not too involved in the attack on the twin towers.
2) I agree with the author when he states that kids from the younger generation are not very involved. I believe this because not many young individuals look at tragedies. Even though they think of them since the attack didn't have a affect on their life directly they go about their own stuff.
3) I believe it is important for for those young people from 9/11 to start to reflect critically on the effects that the attack has on the world today because it has affected many people's lives. People lost their loved ones and now that they are older they should undersstand and be mature about the attack and discuss it. The attack has survivers that continue to be alive and who can be emotionally damaged. Not many people think about the attack critically and it is such an important event that they should start.
4)Young people in Afghanistan remember very little about the attack on 9/11. They remember a plane crash and the Americans coming to their homes to help improve their society.
5)Some young adults believe Americans have made a negative imprint on Afghanistan because they have brought violence and killed many people. Another little boy says that Americans have improved security and mhas mad their society a better place. He also mentions when Americans leave he believes the Taliban will come back and kill everyone.
6)I never thought about how other countries look at the United States. However, looking at what these young adults had to say it makes me wonder more about other countries. By looking at other countries i will be able to see what they thing of the United States and I can learn more about their cultures and see what the world truly is about.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1009.1kb