What A Joke!


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
September 2nd 2013
Published: September 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Antalya, turkeyAntalya, turkeyAntalya, turkey

Not much here so we left in 15 minutes. Back to ship. We got this port instead of Israel thanks to your buddy, Obama.
Geo: 36.8997, 30.6952

So this is one of the three ports we got in lieu of Israel. There's nothing here. The port is about 8 miles from the center of town so they have to bus us in. Only two buses so it takes along time. We have breakfast, do a few chores and head down to the cruise terminal. We get on the bus at noon and make the ride into town. We get off and Mom waits under a shade tree because it's hot, maybe 90, while I look for something to see. I take a few shots of some buildings and return to her saying "That's it. Let's go". We go on the next bus available and back to the cruise ship by 1:30pm. Like the cops say, "Move along. Nothing to see here". Everyone said the same thing, that the port yesterday, the one we didn't go to, was way better than this and most people did the same thing as we did..

I hit the pool as soon as we returned while Mom laid on a lounge chair in the shade. Then we had some tacos, a mango mojito and an ice cream and headed for the room. We watched a movie, took a shower and met Corrine and Rod and their parents for dinner at 7:30pm. We are going on some excursions with them, the next one in Rome. They were fun and Mom liked them.

We had shrimp Louie, potatoe soup, surf and turf and creme Boulee for desert. At 10pm we made our way to the show with an impersonator singer and finished up at 11pm. I tried to FaceTime boomer and Nickole but no answer.

Tomorrow's a sea day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb