Drive in Istanbul


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
June 27th 2019
Published: June 27th 2019
Edit Blog Post

When it comes to travelling, everybody desires to visit a place that has all the aspects to make the visit and the trip to that particular place worth-while. Istanbul is a city situated in Turkey. People travel from all around the world to witness its cultural and heritage beauty. Istanbul is a place with many tourist’s attractions. People who are interested and admire culturally rich places might not regret visiting Istanbul. Other than its culture Istanbul has some other famous tourist attractions too such as viewpoints, cuisines. But people who come to tour around Istanbul might have some difficulty is travelling from one place to another as they aren’t familiar with the place of there can be some other reason, but to help with your traveling within you can find a driver in Istanbul and also rent a car with driver in Istanbul.

Topkapi Palace is a place that reflects the glorious rule of Ottoman Empire with its intricate, beautiful artwork. In this palace there are some main places such as the Harem, Second Court, Third Court. Sultan Ahmed Camii more commonly known as The Blue Mosque was built between 1606 to 1619. The mosque is embellished with Inzik tiles, this mosque reflects the magnificent architecture of Ottoman Empire. There is also a Museum of Turkish and Islamic arts that people who are interested in Ottoman’s era art would love to see, there is present a collection of carpets, ceramics, calligraphy, and wood carving exhibits ranging from the date of 9th century AD to the 19th century. Yedikule Tower, another important building with reference to history, it was Built in the 5th century by the Emperor Theodosius II later it was used for some other purposes by the Ottomans. If you plan on visiting it, you can climb the top of the battlement to witness amazing sights. Another important and famous bazar of Turkey in Istanbul is the Grand Bazar it is basically the first ever shopping mall in the world. It is huge, covering a whole quarter of a block and in their you can find plethora of things such as handicrafts, souvenirs etc. There are many other places as well in Istanbul that can be visited to get a taste of the Turkish attractions. To roam around in Istanbul with your family, friend or your spouse you can drive in Istanbul or rent a car with driver in Istanbul.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017.2kb