Rent a car with driver in Istanbul


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
June 3rd 2019
Published: June 3rd 2019
Edit Blog Post

To travel away from home and appreciate life in a distant land is a wish of many. Many people want to spend breaks in a place where they can enjoy the nature, observer rich culture tied with traditions and a rich heritage. People love to travel to a place where they would get to try different dishes and delicacies that are different from their home town and are unique so that it gives their taste-buds something different to try. Istanbul ; a city in Turkey is a place where people fly from different pats of the world to view the land because of the beauty that resides within in the form of dense culture, scenic beauty and tasty cuisine. People who come to visit Istanbul can hire a driver in Istanbul to aid them with travelling around. You can also rent a car with driver in Istanbul.

Basilica Cistern is a tourist’s attractions because of the beauty and the historical connection that it exudes. If you are a fan of ancient artefacts, then you can pay a visit to the Istanbul Archelogy Museum. This museum shows a range of artefacts belonging from Turkey as well as from other part of the middle east. The museum has three separate sections known Archaeology Museum, Tiled Pavilion of Mehmet the Conqueror and Istanbul Through the Ages. There is also a Grand Bazar in Istanbul that many tourists like to visit, it is said to be the world’s first shopping mall and it extends to a great length in there you can find many items such as handicrafts, souvenirs etc. Spice Bazar can also be visited as it showcases an array of spices, dried fruits, herbs etc. people who enjoy these condiments or have a palate, developed to enjoy and appreciate the taste of these can take a trip to this bazar. Galata Tower is another famous Istanbul’s landmark; you can climb to the top by either an elevator or stairs and observe the panoramic views. Topkapi Palace is a place that people visit to witness the beautiful and dazzling work and artwork that reflects the glorious rule of Ottoman Empire. There are many other places in Istanbul that can be visited to enjoy your stay and so you can drive in Istanbul by renting a car. So you can rent a car with driver in Istanbul to drive around and appreciate the Turkish beauty.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017.6kb