Paran Tour!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Central Anatolia » Cappadocia
February 17th 2008
Published: February 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Paran Tour

Additional maps: Paran Tour

Fantasyland Fantasyland Fantasyland

Cappadocia is a really unique area in the world, especially views are fantastic when you are on the Hot-Air Balloon...
Tour Name: Cave Express
Tour Code: T90D

Day 1-Cappadocia

Take evening or morning flight to Cappadocia and transfer to Hotel.

Day 2-Cappadocia

Breakfast at the hotel and then visit Devrent and Pasabagi valley where you can see many Fairy Chimneys, our next stop is Goreme Open air Museum which has no similarity in the world with the Cave Churches and Cave Settlements. After lunch continue with Esentepe to see the panaromic view of Cappadocia and Uchisar Pigeon Valley.
Dinner & Overnight.

Day 3-Cappadocia

Breakfast and we we visit the Underground City of Kaymakli and we walk through the canyon in Ihlara Valley to Belisirma village. After lunch we visit Selime village. Then we go to Agzikarahan Caravanserai which is very important and famous monument from the Seljuk period on the Silk Road.
Dinner & Overnight.

Day 4-Cappadocia

After breakfast and then pick you up for Red & Rose Valley hiking to see beautiful Cappadocia view.We go to Turkish Bath ( Hamam ) after lunch. Take a night flight to Istanbul.
Dinner & Overnight.

Day 5- Istanbul
Breakfast then visit Byzantine Hippodrome which was the centre for entertainment and sports during the Roman
Cave HouseCave HouseCave House

Feeling as in a fairy tail..
and Byzantine empires, Blue Mosque is famous for its blue seramic tiles and six minarets, Hagia Sofia was the church of Holy wisdom, we continue to Basilica Cistern, Topkapı Palace and last stop Grand Bazaar after lunch.
Dinner & Overnight.


Day 6- Istanbul

Breakfast then visit Spice Bazaar with mystical smells of different aromas of various spices, Bosphorus Cruise through the waterway separating the two continents; EUROPE & ASIA, Rumeli Fortress which is a unique military architecture and Dolmabahce Palace where was the last residence for Ottoman sultans with 365 rooms and 22 Saloons. Transfer to Istanbul Airport after tour.


For prices please contact us.. Our contact info is at our profile, please check it...



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom

Bosphorus BridgeBosphorus Bridge
Bosphorus Bridge

This bridge connects Asia to Europe!!!
IstanbulIstanbul
Istanbul

City of Sultans... Blue Mosque


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb