Karina Saucedo A2


Advertisement
Syria's flag
Middle East » Syria
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What sports is the most popular in Syria ?

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/1891176/report-syrian-football-striker-amad-ahmad-al-kaddour-urges-indians-to-pray-for-the-safety-of-his-family-back-home

In Syria the most popular sport is soccer, known for them football. In Syria there is a man named Amad Ahmad Al Kaddour, he plays for Syria's team, but he is not in his country right now because of all the violence. On this first interview he said that he prays that is family will be safe, because he knows its not. During one of there practices, they were hit with missiles and gunfire, this went for over an hour, and there goalkeeper was injuried. The team hopes that after the war they can go back to there country and play for them.

In Syria, Football is taken very seariously. Its also the top sport and there is alot of passion for it. Many clubs and the media take it very seariously. Alot of people are intersted in the sport. The team had to be move out, to have a different home field, because of all the violence, but they do not keep practing or playing because they enjot it and have hope that they will be able to return to their country. Despite, all the injuries they have seen or of their own experirence, they do not stop because for them it is very important.








Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb