After birthright


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » South District » Eilat
June 19th 2007
Published: June 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So here is what we have been up to for the week following birthright.

We stayed in tel aviv for the next couple of days and spent the days at the beach and partied hardcore at night. From Tel Aviv we rented a car and went north up to Katzrin, stopping overnight in Tiberius where we partied with other birthright participants. There, Mike exchanged his bottle of wine and then we headed down south to Eilat stopping in Be'ersheva for 2 nights. 1 night they had a huge party called student night (5000 people) and the second night because mike came down with a case of food poisining. From Be'ersheva we drove down to Eilat and registered for a scuba course.

Unfortunately, yesterday (the 18th of june) as we went down for a dive mike's ear became severely blocked just 2 days into the course and we had to withdraw from the program for now until it gets better. So to fill the time we are headed to Jordan for 2 days, back to eilat (mike will go to telaviv for a couple of nights I will explore the underwater observatory/marine park as well as maybe take a donkey ride through the eilat mountains). Monday we are headed to st. catharines monastery in Sinai and tuesday we finish our scuba course.

That's all for now as it is VERY expensive to use internet here.

Sam

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb