A Destination for Affordable Luxury Hotels – Bahrain


Advertisement
Bahrain's flag
Middle East » Bahrain » Manama
January 20th 2016
Published: January 20th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Once called a pearl of Persian Gulf, Bahrain is a beautiful country of 33 islands. It is a free thinking state amongst the Middle East countries. Its cosmopolitan culture, rich history, contemporary business environment and tourist attractions make it an awesome destination for a relaxing getaway. Offering a high quality of life and welcoming atmosphere, it sees a large number of tourist every year from around the world. One of the reasons of it is easy availability of affordable accommodation in Luxury Hotels in Bahrain at discounted tariffs. Such hotels include Windsor Tower, Monroe Hotel, Ramee Rose Hotel Bahrainand many other prominent hotels near Bahrain International Airport.

Although all hotels nearby airport are decent, some of them are exceptionally good. One such hotel is Ramee Rose. Located in the heart of Juffair, it shares excellent connectivity to major attractions like Bahrain National Museum, Bahrain Gold Souk Shopping Malls, Bahrain World Trade Center, Bahrain Financial Harbor and Marina Beach. This makes it a hot spot amongst both tourist and business travellers.

Like all eminent hotels, Ramee Rose also offers well-furnished rooms and suites that offer a panoramic view of Sea and the tall skyline of the city. The rooms in this hotel are air conditioned with free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service and other modern amenities to offer you comfort. Most of the rooms are impeccable in style and cosy enough to make you feel like home and live up to your expectations. This hotel also provides meeting and banqueting facilities along with boards and projectors for business travellers.

The premises of all luxury hotels feature an all-day dining cum Chinese Restaurant, an English Club with a dance floor, Sports Lounge, an Arabic Restaurant, a Filipino Restaurant with live performance, a Business Lounge and many other renowned outlets. Almost all such restaurants in Ramee Rose Hotel Bahrain, namely Rauchi, Club XS, Kabayanz, Takasim, etc., are famous for their mouth-watering delicacies and variety of drinks. They cater to the needs of all communities – be it party lovers or foodies. On top of it, the overall ambiance of these outlets is just enticing.

The best part of every luxe hotel is their rejuvenating facilities and warm treatment by their staff. Ramee Rose is just like an oasis of tranquillity and refinement when it comes to these facilities. The hotel offers various types of massages at their Reborn Spa to its guests for relaxation. It also provides sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and health club facilities.

In addition to all these services, there are various offers and discounts on stay in Bahrain Hotels. This provides more value for money & customer delight to guests & frequent travellers. Early Bird Promotion is one such special offer by Ramee Rose Hotel Bahrain, wherein the guests can save 15%!o(MISSING)n their stay booked prior 3 days. In all, these affordable luxury hotels are just best to lay back, relax and revive after a tiring tour to country’s tourist attractions.

Resource: If you’re planning for a getaway to recharge yourself, then a trip to this beautiful country is all you need! To book your stay online, visit www.rameehotelsbahrain.com now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb