getting about


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Powys » Welshpool
July 14th 2020
Published: July 14th 2020
Edit Blog Post

candidates for a hairdresser!candidates for a hairdresser!candidates for a hairdresser!

I cut my own, well, hacked it.
Now we can go anywhere, and into Dad's bubble too, we've been quite busy! On Saturday evening we got a takeaway and ate at Dad's house, its a long time since he's had company for a meal. Then today, Alex chose the seaside for his day off, so that's what we did. You'd think it would feel funny after hardly driving at all, but it actually felt pretty normal. We had a good walk over the dunes and along the beach, before getting fish and chips for lunch. There were a few people about, and lots of wet sandy dogs, but it was easy to keep a distance and everyone we met was considerate. Alex was complimented on his goggles and cape, and one mother told her children he was a super hero (he caught a bag that had blown away and returned it to them) and thereafter they looked at him with awe. A successful day!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

almost blue skyalmost blue sky
almost blue sky

and then Lleyn peninsular was as clear as could be
I met the QueenI met the Queen
I met the Queen

whilst buying fish and chips, we had a chat


14th July 2020

What a lovely day out!
The take-away looks delicious. I bet it was lovely getting out and about again. We certainly enjoyed it when we were allowed a bit more freedom. I am also just starting a puzzle but have only done the edges so far!
3rd September 2020

Hi
How lovely to see you after so long! I think we all have a case of 'covid hair'. Taking a walk by the sea ounces wonderful. Please pass on my love to your Dad. All are okay here, thankfully..

Tot: 0.613s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 64; dbt: 0.3431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb