the last few weeks!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Newport
April 18th 2007
Published: April 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well well! i have finally found some time to start my travel blog properly.
left good old wales yesturday after a funfilled couple of weeks of madness!! ill bring you up to date on some of my experiences before i have even left portsmouth, wales and the uk!!

Had an interesting fortnight of fun, starting with taking john medli and reggie to the petrol station to start their hitchike to amsterdam! its gotta be said but i actually did not think that they would bloody do it!! well done guys!!! though i heard some crazy stories which may have included an old lady picking them up and actually giving them money!! now i know that i should probably start hitchiking! lol!

That was only the start of the week and already i was looking forwad to wales! going home is something that i do not do that often but that i find very exciting! i love seeing my mum, dad and sister and its even better when i catch up with the girls!! (sorry to cez megs and kate who i didnt get the chance to see!! will catch up when im home though definately). This catch up was slightly different to normal as i found out that there will be another patter of feet coming into the world of crazy friends! good luck hun!! and keep that fella under wraps!!

After a short but sweet few days in the welshland! i headed back to portsmouth to meet jay back from his worldly drug travells! but before that i went out for the day with BRIDGES!!!! that was one hell of an unusual day! we got a blanket and with the sun hopefully tanning our skin we headed off for the common. only to decide half way there that we wanted a bbq and to drink! so we stoped at a few shops and 20pounds later we had a half decent bbq set up and 4litres of cider!! now for the common!! was a bloody good day i gotta say. though have you ever gone to the beach then drank and then realised that you were the furthest point away from any toilets. aaaah damn you bridges! We ended our day with a few goes on the rides at clarence then off to buy 6 chocolate mars bar icecreams that were oooooh so good and a few more bottles of cider (we aint chavs though. jus like our cider)

john got back to tell me so many more stories of his week away. and on that note. Medli??? you cant climb through the roof of a tent no matter how messed you are! lol! then it was off to the west country! which was great! hope you had a brilliant birthday weekend georgie!! it was great but dont mention prosthetic legs to me ever again!! did everyone else know george had a twin?? i didnt! but its gotta be said george shes kool!! and can down a boiled egg better than you can!!! impressive! and we should definately start up our own student cricket team! all you need is one energetic kid a couple of chairs and booze!!

after that crazy week i came bk to wales to have some family time for a few days!! which was not very family time unfortunately but they do work!! went out with lo and her forever were not going to be together ut want to be together fella chris??? come on guys just make you mind up!! and also ems!! who gave me a few heads up on travelling!!! thakyou! gunna try do the bus tour tommoz! gunna miss you lot!! especially u lo as you should be here with me!! get saving girl and come out to oz!

the end of my week has to be the best bit!! john took me out and spent some dollar! which is a first! lol just kiddding baby i love you!! we had a brill day and was great to speand some alone time together as we dont actually do it that often! and im still the champ at cas racing so its not just fresh that i beat! Jen then got persuaded to come to wales for one of my last nights as i did not manage to get a night back in pompey again! so i picked up my stuf from the flat and then took jen back to wales with me for the night!! was great ahd such a good night! met up with lo n leanne and toni, and beth and her fella rhys came along for some fun too!! chav! haha. i owe you big time tho jen was a great night but will pay next time were out! i had to embaras myself that night! met glyn from big bro!! and what did i say when he smiled at me!!???? "oh oh!! you were on tele" why shell why!??? ah well not that fit anyway! hehe!!!

my last few days had been amazing! loved catching up with people and going out with di scott beth rhys and jay too!! was such a good laugh!! and gunna miss you all sooooo much!! including little alysia! who is soooooooooo cute and sweet and funny and cheaky!! lol!!

lastly though i want to say how much i am going to miss my family and john!! i know that i did not spend much time with the family as you are all always working! but i do love you all the same! and wish you were with me!! gunna miss you loads and hope that you dont worry about me!! i managed to get this far anyways!!! and you john! i love you to bits and i hope that you have a good time while im gone and behave yourself!! love you to bits and gunna miss you all!! every single one of you!!!

gunna go for now and hopefully do an entry on singapore in a few days!! will have some pics then too!! love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh yer and niki!! see you soon dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement



22nd April 2007

miss you!
you're on telly!!!! idiot!! lol was an awesome weekend shells and the bbq kicked ass! at least i think it did, was quite drunk! lol anyways hope your having an awesome time out there! miss you already, there is no one to get stupidly drunk with when im not supposed to be drinking! lol hurry up and give us an update on lovely oz and all the awesome things you've been doing, cant wait to hear it!! jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb