Preparation Day!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Denbighshire » Denbigh
June 10th 2008
Published: June 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Packing the Rucksack!Packing the Rucksack!Packing the Rucksack!

Putting a sleeping bag in their, I'm not planning on taking that long to get to the top!!
So in preparation for the heavy rucksacks on our travels, Nick decided it would be a good idea to have a long walk up a big hill, to get used to carrying the weight in our rucksacks!!
We decided to climb up Moel Famau. We invited our good friend Allan along for the walk too.
The weather was very hot, too hot for mountain climbing! But we went and it was a glorious day out. Hot and tiring but good preparation. (although the rucksacks were half the size and only a quarter of the weight).
Apparently Nick has decided the next walk we will do the ruck sacks will be much heavier, can't wait!!

It's now officially 7 weeks to go!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Nick and his camera, AS USUAL!Nick and his camera, AS USUAL!
Nick and his camera, AS USUAL!

Now he know's how it feels!
We made it!We made it!
We made it!

Keep going Allan.
LunchLunch
Lunch

Nick is the first to demolish all of his of course!


25th July 2008

So that is how my hubby got all sunburnt that day!
Ah so that explains the bright red face Al had when he returned...relaxing indeed....

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb