SNOW!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Cardiff
February 9th 2007
Published: February 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Front of apartmentsFront of apartmentsFront of apartments

This was the view when i walked out the apartments on thursday... exquisite!
What an amazing experience for this little south african! On wednesday night we had so much snow that only 3 of the 9 OT's were able to make it into work - and 2 of those live on the property - one being me! 31 of the surgery staff called in to say it was taking them 3 hours to get into work, so they werent bothering and were just going to go home! Friday was just the same and driving was hysterical! Bit like bumper cars - you go straight, and when trying to turn a corner, just keep going straight... i've never been great on corners, but at least this time it wasnt my fault! Bit like driving on an ice rink! Everything was so beautiful - covered in white, and thick snow which buried my car... so lovely.. walking through the park a few days later, there were still the odd snowmen hanging around, which looked kinda outa place without any other snow around...


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

trying to find the roadtrying to find the road
trying to find the road

setting out with camera in hand to capture the moment! what an exciting experience.. never driven in snow before!
snowdogsnowdog
snowdog

created by the paramedics outside A&E.
bedroom windowbedroom window
bedroom window

The view from one of the windows in the hospital corridor..too pretty..
little publittle pub
little pub

at the bottom of the hill


Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0555s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb