Tighnebruaich


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » The Highlands
July 1st 2008
Published: July 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, my first post. Katie and I just got back from a beautiful roadtrip to Tighnebruaich, a small community way up north in Scotland. We're going to be working with the Maxie Richards Foundation, so we went up to see King's Court, where some of the guys are staying. We got to see the Kilbride Church, which has been stripped down and offered up for Maxie's use, and the site of where we hope to be able to open another house like King's Court, but for women. The majority of the 2 or so hour trip was spent remarking on the incredible beauty of our surroundings, which you'll be able to see from some of the pictures. Getting to see these sites is awesome motivation for us, and we can't wait to get started and see what we can do for the foundation.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



1st July 2008

This looks beautiful!
Katie and Arianne, this looks just beautiful! I hope you are able to help Maxie Richards raise funding for a women's home.
2nd July 2008

thanks
Beautiful photos! Thanks for posting them on your blog. I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Love, Aunt S.
2nd July 2008

Another glorious Sottish summer day :)
You girls look like you're having a blast. I notice that you have rosy cheeks and didn't turn that strange green colour on the ferry, like Uncle Lorne. What's that about?
3rd July 2008

Slainthe Vah!
de me all nostalgic for my own youth. I hope this is only the start of a wonderful journey for you both Gramps
10th July 2008

Following your travels
Looking forward to your next post!! Love, Grandma

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb