Christmas in Scotland


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Perthshire » Perth
December 25th 2007
Published: March 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Me and KirstyMe and KirstyMe and Kirsty

We are running for office. Would you vote for us? hahah, j/k
Christmas in Scotland

Yes I know Christmas was a while ago, but I wanted to put pictures up. Here is just a short version of what we did while there. Mark and I drove up to Perth, Scotland and spent about a week up there. We had a busy but lovely time up there. We went to see Mary Poppins on Ice at the Dundee ice arena. It was very cute. Christmas Eve was spent at Chris and Eve’s house in Dundee. It was so much fun to be around kids at Christmas. Luis wrote his letter to Santa and made sure that food was left out for Santa and the reindeer. When we returned to Mark’s parents’ house, we were welcomed with presents overflowing into the centre of the living room, so we decided to open our presents that night (it was almost midnight anyways) to make room for everybody that was coming over on Christmas. Christmas morning, Chris, Eve and the kids, Eve’s parents and sister, and Gran all came over and opened presents. On boxing day we were off again to Eve’s parents house, where we had fun and I learned a new card game. ( i can’t remember the name, I am so bad with card games)
Before Christmas we met up with Chris and some of his friends, and Gordy at Wetherspoons where we all had a bit too much to drink. (I think it is obvious from the pictures) Kirsty came down from Aberdeen and we had so much fun that night.
Mark and I spent New Year’s down here in Churchdown. We weren’t going to go out, just have a quiet night in, but at the end decided to have a drink or two in the local pub. It was great until Mark’s jacket was stolen right before Midnight. So safe to say we ended the New Year not too happy. But fingers crossed, this year has been going well so far.



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Me and GordyMe and Gordy
Me and Gordy

Hysterical comments for Gordy that night.
Kristy, em, and GordyKristy, em, and Gordy
Kristy, em, and Gordy

Whoever is taking this picture is not very good.
JessicaJessica
Jessica

I think she might have won too!


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb