Day 4 Of Macbacpackers!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Inverness-shire » Isle of Skye
November 4th 2005
Published: May 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 4= AMAZING!

Dont forget..."uhhh i think ur getting pulled over?" Silence..... "Oh My God I think I just shat myself!" had to be there i guess haha

So yesterday was the perfect day. No rain, nice hikes. Today was rainy but more exciting. We saw some seals at the pier who kept coming up to us and examining us. We sat there for about an hour and half playing with the seals and eating lunch. We also trekked up to the top of a mountain and then back down. The forests are just simply amazing out here, they almost look enchanted. After our "wee" little trek to see some pointy large rocks, we went to fairy glen. here it is said that many many little fairies live here. There is tiny caves, rock formations, and places of magical thinking like a heart made out of rocks, and a spiral rock thing u walk in of thinking of all the bad things u want out of ur life, and when u walk back out of the spiral u think of all the good things u want. The heart had money thrown into it, and people put peices of clothing for the one they love inside of the heart in order for them to fall in love with them! how sweet.

We ended the day once again with whiskey filled hot chocolate at a nearby run down castle next to the atlantic ocean. Neil also told us the story of the one eyed woman while the sun was setting on the ocean. Breathtaking!

Only 17 more days until i get home! I love it out here, but i miss zach =(


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

on a shaky bridge!on a shaky bridge!
on a shaky bridge!

i was so scared look at my face lol
hamish! the highland cow!hamish! the highland cow!
hamish! the highland cow!

we fed him, his Horns HURTTTTTTT


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb