Scotland


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Argyll » Dalmally
October 22nd 2013
Published: October 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

We stayed at our cousin's hotel in Dunoon a lovely little town in Scotland. The hotel is called ''The West End Hotel''. We arrived late at night on the ferry from Gourouk. That night we had pizza and went to bed.

I got up late in the morning around 11:00am me and Brittany took the dog for a walk. When we got back I did some typing it was a pretty relaxing day. Later that day we went down town and I got cold, so every store that looked interesting we went in to warm up. Dad and I went to the grocery store and in to a little café for a snack before heading back to the hotel. Dad and me stayed up late talking and laughing.

This morning everyone got up early to go to Fort William, Ben Neves and Lock Ness. I slept most of the way there. Our first stop was at Fort William where we walked around the town going in the stores and galleries. We had sandwiches for breakfast at Fort William right on the harbour. After Dad went into one more little gallery we were off again to Ben Neves!

Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in Scotland. We drove up there and got to go up on a gondola to the top of the mountain! Mason, Brittany and I played played on the little play structure and took some pictures and walked around a bit. We all had hot chocolate in the chalet and then headed back down.

In the van we listened to the same album like 5 times over in the time I was conscious. We first stopped on a hill overlooking Loch Ness, we could only see it from a far so we took the long route around the whole loch and right down close to it. Our cousins stopped for us so Dad and I could dip our hats in Loch Ness. We also went on a hike to a waterfall. The only problem with the long route was we drove till 11:00pm so everyone was really tired when we got home.

Good night sweet dreams

Snake Wangler.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 19; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0915s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb