Creation of the journal


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Yorkshire » Leeds
October 12th 2006
Published: October 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well here it is, the journal website we have promised so many of you!

As we're sure you will appreciate, we would spend most of our travels on a computer if we were to send all of you folks individual emails so we created this place so at any time you can see what we are up to. We'll try and keep it updated as much as possible, but please make allowances for the fact that at times (Africa in particular) we won't have the opportunity to post here. Whenever we get back to civilisation we'll make an effort to get things up to date.

We have 90%!o(MISSING)f our kit ready now after another shopping trip last weekend and last night we went for the last of our injections and picked up our Malaria tablets, so we are pretty much covered for everything we may come across. As we near the final month before we set off, things are falling into place and things like the computer and the car should be sold in plenty of time so we don't have to worry about any last minute hitches (though there will undoubtedly be something that comes along).

Anyway that pretty much covers this first post, so thats got the ball rolling.

We are really looking forward to this experience and it will be great to share it with you all as much as possible, so make sure to subscribe to this journal so you will be notified of any updates we post!

See you soon,

Richard and Vikki

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0722s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb