Count down is nearlly over !


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Yorkshire » Bradford
August 31st 2006
Published: August 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Additional maps: Trip to Thailand

Well sept is fast upon me and im told by my best friend tony who's also done alot of travelling alone that the next 6 weeks is going to fly by , This time last year i decide that i was going to plan a trip to thailand , a place where i have always wanted to go and explore . Doing it alone wasn't my first intentions when i used to look through the travel brochures and Backpacking certainly wasn't the intended way . But life always has new challenges and experiences around each corner and i can't wait to go it alone in a country which holds so much culture and experiences .

Sept nearlly finished and october fast approaching the tickets have arrived and all my accomodation is booked accept for the last week which i havn't decided yet what im going to do , thats the beauty i suppose when you travel alone you can do what you want when you want to do it ! a friend of mine Richard is coming with me now for the first two weeks which should be good , we've already decided we are going to go to Kanachanaburi and the river kwai probabley already made the first little mistake because i wouldn't of minded staying in Kanachanaburi for a night but we have booked and paid for three nights accomodation already in Bangkok . I suppose the cost of one night in the Asha Guest house is £4.00 so thats not going to break the bank i suppose if we don't stay the night and just get the 7.45am train out of Bangkok to Kanachanaburi . then after a few days up near the capital its time to visit Phuket and phi phi islands , im also going to be doing some diving in the Surin Islands which i can't wait for . and then we have a three day stop of at krabi on the way to Ko Samui ....Chewang beach to be precise but still havn't got my accomodation sorted yet for that .

Richard flys home to Manchester airport on the 30th so im travelling back upto the capital on the 29th both of us are booked back into the Asha guest house before richards flight home in the morning , ..... what happens after that im just gonna make up depending on how im feeling and the people i meet . ( i'l keep you updated as things progress )

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb