Its been a while


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Sussex » Crawley
July 1st 2007
Published: July 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

the runnersthe runnersthe runners

Lining up for inspection
Hi Everyone

Sorry it's been a while since our last Blog but we have been quit busy....

Terri, Sarah and terri mom charmaine were in training for the race for life a 5km fundraising event for cancer research... it was a great day fun was had by all sarah and terri ran the whole way on the hilly and challenging route and both came in with very good time sarah finished in34min and terri came in just behinde with 38min run she did very well and leondre's very proud of her... she didn't think she'd beable to run the whole way and she kicked butt...
after the race we had a picnic in the park where the race was held and later went to the mall on the way home...

And the big News so far Leondre finally got the job he had been holding out for and is the new personal trainer at Virgin Active in East Croydon and has been working there since the 13th of june and is enjoying it very much the people are all very nice and there are two other south africans working there who are very cool and made me feel very welcome.. I took some pics of the gym so you can check it out,its just gone under a refurbishment and very exciting and new facillities are still coming into the gym in the near future..

Sarah flew back to S.A last week we had a farewell dinner for her it was very nice and we'd like to wish her well and hope she had a good journey home and thank you for everything and we are sad to see her go and sarah you better keep in touch and come visit again soon...

Today we went to tonbridge wells to see the Tour de France riders come through it was very exciting and there were loads of people and it was difficult to get a good photo and the riders were also so fying through so we hardly saw them and they were gone but it was very cool and glad we got to see it..

After that we went for a very nice sunday roast at a posh pub called High rocks... Terri's parents and Leondre's soon to be parents inlaw, took us there to celebrate our engagement, the food was awesome and it was followed by a leisurely train ride on a very old historic steam train and we would like to thank them for a great day out and for spoiling us rotten...

so all is good this side please send us your comments and let us know how you are all doing

love terri & leondre
Cheers

Scroll down for more pics


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



8th July 2007

Congratulations
Most precious Leondre and Terry We are so very excited that at last you have made it official. You are now engaged to be married you have officially recieved your learners licence. (Please don't use it yet!) You never told us what Michael said when you asked him if you could marry him one and only daughter. Believe you were terribly nervous. Would give big bucks to see that on video. It is wonderful being a witness to true love and seeing how it blossoms into a beautiful flower. Mommy and I can't wait to be grandparents so don't hold back on that licence too long. Terry you are so very special not only to Leondre but to us too. All we ask of you is to love our son and to care for him as much as you would your own life. Do to him as you would like to be done to you. We love you Terry and welcome you with open arms into our family. You are the Daughter we always desired to have. Leon you know all we taught you so love her with every fiber of your being and let your words be a light to her path. Remember your words are creative so create within her a pure self image and a doubless trust in you. We are proud of you Leondre and Terry
11th July 2007

HEY GUYS
WELL WELL,CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, MY LIL SIS IS GETTING MARRIED!! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS,YOU BOTH DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD."I DO TRULY BELIEVE THAT ONCE YOU FIND TRUE LOVE,ONE SHOULD HOLD ON WITH BOTH HANDS AND NEVER LET GO !! THERESA AND LEONDRE YOU BOTH HAVE MY BLESSING,I WISH ONLY THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER!! ALL MY LOVE XXX XXX XXX P.S WELL DONE ON THE 50KM RUN (OOP'S) MEAN 5KM RUN THATS REALLY A GOOD START!! VERY PROUD OF YOU AUNTY CHARMAINE !! I KNOW IT'S NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS !!!YOU GIRLS LOOKED LIKE PRO'S OUT THERE!! LOVE THE T-SHIRTS!! LEONDRE-DUDE THOSE WERE GREAT SHOTS OF THE TOUR DE FRANCE!! MUST HAVE BEEN AWESOME TO CHEER ON THE BEST CYCLIST IN THE WORLD?? ALL TAKE CARE-CHAT SOON ;)
31st July 2007

Congratulations
Hey Cousin, congrats on your engagement!!! Love Laura (from Australia)

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.075s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb