Just hanging around...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Solihull
July 9th 2007
Published: July 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We're hanging around ready to go now, we did some more shopping at the outdoor shop this weekend just gone. We got our day packs and some other bits and pieces, there's always something else to get so no doubt we'll be back there again before we go.

I've got my next lot of inoculations tomorrow, after i missed last weeks appointment... i hope this wont be a problem : ( The nurse at the surgery is like a mad headmistress, tbh i'm actually a little scared of her... hahaha.

Hannah and Greg have just returned from their trip to Thailand so i'm hoping to meet up with you guys so you can give us an idea what it's like and what you thought of it, Greg needs to give me the lowdown on that ping pong show as well ; )

Happy Birthday to Jackie on her 40th this weekend, we had the family round and a good time was had by all!

I'm finihing work on the second week of August so i've got time to get everything sorted before i go and i'll have chance to get round and see some of those people i'll actually miss when i'm gone, the other 99.9% of the population can sod off : )

Advertisement



9th July 2007

ha
ha ha jc i like it they can all sod off hope im one of the 0.00000001% happy days greeny

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb