Off We Go


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Birmingham
June 1st 2009
Published: June 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our Route


After feeling like this trip has been planned forever, the time finally came for us to leave London and the UK. After many wicked leaving parties (thanks to everyone who organised them and came), we started our journey at Birmingham International with George throwing up outside the train station in front of her parents ops!!!! A bit too much sun and drink over the last few days we think he he. The train ride down to London did not go as smoothly as planned (it never does with us involved), someone decided to jump in front of a train further down the line so our train was suspended at Northampton. After a slight panic we found out that we could get a taxi over to another train station and get a train from there. Luckily this train went straight into St Pancreas.

We got there in plenty of time to have a farewell glass of champers at the "longest champagne bar in Europe" (George hoped she would not see it again as she was still not well).

So at 12:29 we waved goodbye to the Big Smoke and Waved Hello to 8 months on the road woo hoo!!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb