EEEEKKK


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Birmingham
January 17th 2007
Published: January 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

First stop

Heathrow, London to Delhi, India

GREETINGS ONE AND ALL


So good evening/afternoon/morning/day depending which continent and which time zone you are reading this from! Welcome to my online travel blog - from which i hope to keep you all informed and updated on the long and prosperous (6 months!) journey on which i am about to embark.

Tales of joy, woe, friendship and love i will share with you my trusted and loyal online companions!!!! ( That is if i remember to update this blummin thing!!)

So what an introduction! So its 11:30pm the night before i fly and i've just said a fond farewell to all my wise best friends and family - being wise friends they did all bring me gifts, no gold i hasten to add - tight wads!!!! Nope i've just, yes just packed my backpack, mysteriously its far heavier than my earlier 'trial' pack - of course i didn't pack extra tops!!!

Well the nerves kicked in earlier this evening, luckily i could still eat mums famous lasagne mmm that was good, probably the last 'proper' meal i'll be having for the next 2 months - i mean come on maccy d's doesn't count surely!!! and yes i've been onto Mr McDonald and there are magnificent burger outlets in Delhi - see mum i'll be grand!!
The nerves have been somewhat dimmed by the 2 bottles of red and bottle of white - which of course was a help when packing - yeh mum just pack it all in, course i'll need the 5inch stilettos!!! Well you never know!!

So we set off at 6am to London Heathrow, catch the flight at 11:40 - hopefully there will be flight attendants, i'm sure i can lend a hand though if the need arises! Then onward bound to Delhi, India! Arrive 1:25 am their time around about 8/8:30 good old halesowen time - so keep your eyes on your watches and say a little prayer that there WILL be a man with a piece of paper with my name on!!!

All thats left to say is - keep your eyes glued to my online blog - will try and post some of my creative arty pics asap and will see you all in 6 months time - when i hope to be looking like Pamela Anderson - yes thats right i was thinking i might get some dodgy thai lipo and a boob job - hmmmm or at least be a tanned/red (hopefully) skinnier version of the beth you all know and some of you love!!!!


Bon Voyage everybody!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb