Sweet FA ....................(cup day)


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Great Bookham
May 21st 2005
Published: May 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi ya , its Arsenal all the way today , its been awhile since these two have met in a final , last time was 26 years ago I beleive (tho i had told a few folks that the Gunners beat Man U 4-5 years back when it was Liverpool they beat in a thriller 3-2 or sumpin like that , cant recall too well , as i had had a couple or six ( two 4 one cocktails at a bar where pretty pixlelating eh Will? , but thats another story).
Its a wild and windy day tooday so im quite happy to be in the library again , was goin to go on a nature walk with a gentleman from work. He is heaps keen on the great outdoors and has travelled all around the world , still does - at 65 and is the hardest worker at the nursery to boot!
Probably go round to the (animal) house (where the rest of the workers live just behind the nursery) to watch a DVD after this , the library sells them dirt cheap as they like to update regularly cool banana for me :-)
Ok will have some photos soon as am developing the last of the stuff from Mexico etc , hopefully they come out allright and i can scan them somewhere??
Stayed tuned for the next installment till then ...............then Jp :-)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0825s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb