The evening before we leave!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Sudbury
July 11th 2011
Published: July 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

RouteRouteRoute

Follow the link to Google maps to get the full interactive map!
Hey there guys!

Nick here, just thought that I would write a little piece to introduce you all to the blog for our cycle to Clermont! Today has probably been the most productive day so far in terms of actually getting everything completely organised for the trip! This includes all the essential items: energy bars, gels, a HUGE tub of Vaseline (hopefully to prevent an awkward rash), hostel/camping conformations, route maps and currently we are both doing a load of laundry due to scarce underwear and lycra. For some reason today I decided to get my head shaved ridiculously short (hopefully will help with streamlining... or not) so watch this space for some interesting pictures of my now egg shaped head!

We are aiming to set of from the Gainsborough statue outside the main church in Sudbury at 9.30am. Believe me, we will take any support we can get so anyone is welcome to come along to see us off. So far the total that we have raised is £1,985. We are both extremely happy with this and would like to thank everyone again for supporting such a worthy cause! Below I will leave a finished map of our route just in case you were wanting to see proof that we do, to an extent, know where we are going! We aim to keep this blog updated as much as we can during the cycle so please do check it out.

Many thanks,
Nick



Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb