Julian Rosado B4


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Staffordshire » Forton
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What type of music are popular in England?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2499191/Pop-songs-bedtime-push-lullabies-Parents-opt-lyrics-Adele-Rihanna-send-babies-sleep.html

The type of music popular to the United Kingdom due to research about parents singing pop songs to their children is pop at the moment. Due to parents deciding on switching out lullabies for new pop song by known pop singers such as Adele and Bruno Mars. Parents have decided to opt out old lullabies such as twinkle twinkle for newer pop songs. Data has shown that even the children prefer pop songs rather than lullabies with only 15%!p(MISSING)referring lullabies.

The most popular type of music as of right now in the United Kingdom is pop music due to parents and children always listening to it. Even parents in England have chosen to opt out lullabies for the most recent and popular pop songs. Only about 15%!o(MISSING)f children in the United Kingdom have chose to like lullabies over new pop songs. However, the rest have chosen to listen to and sing new pop songs due to their parents always singing them. Not only have children decided on making pop music into a really popular genre of music but the parents have to due how often they involve their children in singing these pop songs as they go to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb