Bye bye england!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » South Yorkshire » Sheffield
September 9th 2006
Published: September 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Ok so heres where it all begins.... well kind of!

Had such a mental last couple of weeks since entering the world of unemployment (which kicks ass by the way)... road trip to newquay for a week surfing turned into a beer fest of a week that resulted in my new found beer gut which im soooo not happy about- bring on the lipo when i get to miami hehe or i guess i could just do some exercise... what.... efforts must be doubled if the bikini is to come out in public!! Also went to my friends champagne-fuelled wedding (who is also the best ex-boss ever) which i donned a dress for haha only get the dresses out for very special occasions!! It all begins to get a little scary when you're being invited to more weddings and christenings than to piss ups and weekends away... marriage and kids is a thought which at the minute provides me endless nightmares...!!

The actual start of this sooo well planned trip is next saturday... i just felt like heading over to Majorca for a few days to help the tan on its way haha... dont want to be the whitest person on miami beach now do i?! Majorca here i come yea baby!

So yea anyways ive just finished packing the old backpack and thought i should really start to organise at least the journal part of the trip so i can keep everyone informed of where i am... errr providing that in my drunken state i can actually find the nearest internet cafe hmmmmm... ;-) So this is kind of a dry run for the real thing... flip flops- check, passport- check, visa- check (aah my plastic lifeline for the forseeable future).... well thats as far as my organisation gets im afraid.... one last thing to sort and thats travel insurance DOH bloody always leave everything to the last minute...

Spain here i come!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb