Delhi to Chesterblade


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Somerset » Wells
November 8th 2007
Published: November 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 29
Today was the longest day of the trip. We woke at 0330, got up, checked out of the hotel, then our driver was waiting to take us to the airport. We arrived at the airport, went through security. Mum had given me a bag of things to take on as hand luggage, but half of it was liquid, so the security officers took it off me, so Mum lost her alcohol! Serves her right! The plane left on time, we were all shattered, but I can never sleep on planes, just as well there were films to watch, and meal times to occupy you. Eight hours later we arrived at heathrow airport, back to normality and freezing cold! We had to wait for Janet to collect us, so had a coffee, almost fell asleep, and then went Janet arrived we went back to the Kanji's, noone could stay awake so we all had a sleep, and then Janet kindly cooked us supper. After an Indian free supper we headed home. We arrived back in Chesterblade at about 2200, but it felt like 0300 in the morning, so straight to bed. That completes the blog. It has been a holiday we will not forget. Met so many friendly people, wonderful scenery and amazing hotels. I would recommend it to anyone.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb